Agency was designed with creative agencies and freelancers in mind. The fullscreen homepage, two portfolio layouts, and strong typography offers a blend of flexibility and minimalism in this feature-set theme.
– A clean and gimmick-free design that focuses the user’s attention on your work. Uninterrupted, the way a portfolio should be.
Two Portfolio Layouts
– Choose how you want to show your work, using either a list-view or grid-view portfolio page. You can also categorize your portfolio items for more organization.
Fully Responsive Design
– Serve an optimised version of the volumes theme to your visitors using tablet and mobile devices. Optimised for iPad and iPhone. Give the demo a whirl.
Accent Colour Control
– Control the accent colour of your site without touching a single line of code. Truly effortless setup and customization.
– This theme supports post formats, meaning your blog can feature dedicated image, gallery, and self-hosted video and audio posts, as well as quotes and links, and of course standard articles.
Responsive Design (Optimised for iPad and iPhone)
Accent Color Control (via Color Picker)
Full Localisation Support (contains .po/.mo files)
3 Custom Widgets (Twitter, Flickr, Video)
Post Format Support
Page Templates (Archives, jQuery Contact Form)
Custom Admin Login Logo
Built on the ZillaFramework
Compatible with the ZillaShortcodes Plugin
Compatible with the ZillaSocial Plugin
Compatible with the ZillaLikes Plugin
Compatible with the ZillaShare Plugin
Layered PSDs for Customisation
Get New Theme Releases, Sneak Peeks & Updates by Email!
Want more themes like this? Sign up to the ThemeZilla newsletter and we’ll keep you up-to-date with sneak peeks, updates, release dates and early demo access – nice! Sign up for the newsletter over here!
Need Support? Jump into the Forum
First and foremost, thanks for purchasing one of our files, we truly appreciate it. Support for all our themes and templates is conducted through the ThemeZilla support forums. Make your way over with your Item Purchase Code to create an account.
Visit the Support Forums
| Create an Account
| Where to find your “Item Purchase Code”