It’s hard to get customers but it’s harder to keep them, so you must keep them informed about your business. For this Kwoo Integration
has been created, a plugin that integrates your WooCommerce Customers
and your news systems Knews
Subscribe automatically all your WooCommerce customers to newsletters at checkout. To test it follow the instructions:
Apply your coupons to a Mailing List. To test it follow the instructions:
- Add your favorite product to cart.
- Fill in the Checkout form with an email.
- Mark the option “Subscribe to our newsletters” which is right next to the button “Place order”.
- Place order.
- As Admin, find that email in DashboardK-newsSubscribers.
- Go to “Coupons”.
- Add new one coupon.
- Find a “Usage Restriction” tab.
- Select a “Email Restrictions” field.
- Write, for example, “[email protected]” in this field. The number before ”@knews.local” is the ID of an Open Mailing List.
Import WooCommerce customers into subscription list.
- Add the plug-in using wordpress admin, find or upload it, via website or FTP.
- Activate it.
- No additional setting needed.
- Spanish – es_ES.
- You can translate it to other languages using WPML. Only has a few translations.
WorPress ( from 3.8 ).
WooCommerce – excelling eCommerce ( from 2.1 ).
Knews Multilingual Newsletters ( from 1.6 ).
1.1.0 – April 15, 2014
Added a Setting Page.
Added “Coupons to Mailing List” feature.
1.0.0 – January 23, 2014